In the right corner weighing in at 7 lbs. 10 oz. and 19 inches tall....it's Ollie! Hooray! He finally came! He arrived December 30th at 10:22 p.m.. Maren is doing great and is recovering well.
Way to go! We are really excited for you. I want to call when it is conveinent for you, but then I figured that there probabally isn't a time that is best, so I will have to try again. We are so glad that everything went well, you know me, I will be calling and want to know all the details. Get rested, Maren, you are beautiful!!!!
Congratulations! Now you're officially outnumbered! Good luck. I read on someone elses post that you were considering BYU-Idaho for something (a job?). What's up with that? Have you seen the light and realized Idaho's the best state in the nation. I hope so.
Hey, strangers! We're glad to see you're happy and doing well. Congrats on your new kid! He's a hottie - just like his Dad. Hey, you guys should come see us sometime! Just start driving East for a little bit, then turn left when you hit Chicago, okay? We'll bake you some delicious cookies if you come. Okay, love you bye.
15 comments:
Congrats!!! I'm so excited for you guys! Love the name Ollie too! Glad Maren is doing well and you have a new healthy little boy!
Yay!! Can't wait to see him. I love you guys! Congrats.
What a good lookin' kid! Nice job guys!
What a cute little chunk. He's a tank by comparison to Jonas. :)
And PS -- Maren is cute, too. She looks so happy to have Ollie here!
I think my three comments should suffice. I'm done now.
Congradulations! He is a cuties, and you look great too Maren
Congrats! I know he didn't get his good looks from Derek, so good job Maren!
Ha ha ha!! He is so stinkin' cute!! I can't help but giggle! Welcome to life Olliee! You've joined a fabulous family!
so dang cute! you are so lucky to be related to me!
Those are three handsome boys!!! Any updates regarding the BYU-Idaho opportunity?
Way to go! We are really excited for you. I want to call when it is conveinent for you, but then I figured that there probabally isn't a time that is best, so I will have to try again. We are so glad that everything went well, you know me, I will be calling and want to know all the details. Get rested, Maren, you are beautiful!!!!
Congratulations! Now you're officially outnumbered! Good luck. I read on someone elses post that you were considering BYU-Idaho for something (a job?). What's up with that? Have you seen the light and realized Idaho's the best state in the nation. I hope so.
Oillie...that fits your little family! Cute! Congrats! He is cute.
Congrats, three is a great number!Our blog is lock so e-mail us for an invite.
Hey, strangers! We're glad to see you're happy and doing well. Congrats on your new kid! He's a hottie - just like his Dad. Hey, you guys should come see us sometime! Just start driving East for a little bit, then turn left when you hit Chicago, okay? We'll bake you some delicious cookies if you come. Okay, love you bye.
Post a Comment