Monday, September 1, 2008

we're really back...no really

heya...
we apologize for the absence of information...we're just lazy.

milo has started pre-school. he's the only one that wants to be going. well...jonas wants to go too, but can't. whenever we ask milo about what he did at school he only report the important stuff. "we played on the playground and then we had snacks!" we're wondering if they do anything else besides eat snacks and play.

the other day milo asked a very important question..."hey mom...what are hips for?" of course mom diverted the question to dad. "they're for dancing, of course!" oh.

jonas is...2...(adorable, whiny, loving, tantrum-y, with scratches and lunch all over his face, but absolutely rad)

everyone lately is asking maren where she got her black eye from. the story that derek told me to type isjd;a;f dhef;tu.........she fell down the stairs!

anyway...the real story is that milo and mom were in a tickle fight and mom lost. milo has the matching bruise on his big forehead. and it's a big forehead.

we're in the process of looking for maren's camera. it has all of our fotos from the summer on it. when or if we find it we'll share.

derek is currently working 4 jobs and going to school full-time. only one more semester to go...then ?

the new er one seems to be doing fine. he kicks and turns and causes heartburn. no big decisions on names yet....but we're taking suggestions

fotos really might come soon.

cheers!

4 comments:

Ladybug143 said...

Thanks for the update! Glad things are going well. Sounds like you are sure busy Derek. Roland just graduate, but is getting ready to head back for his masters. I know we won't see him much, but it should be worth the sacrifice.

Thad and Julie said...

How about Conjerico? I think that is a snazzy and rather regal name! Besides, it's looking more and more like I'm going to lose the Conjerica battle up north here.

Dan and Jen Sampson said...

I miss you! Hope all is well and if I could put my two-bits in the hat I think that a cool name would be Lotojo, or there is always...Dan?

Lindsay Kay said...

We sure miss you guys. Glad to hear you are all alive and kicking. I can't wait to see pics.