Maren and I won some movie tickets at the beginning of the year and we found them today. we don't go to the movies very often let alone watch tv. But we thought that it would be fun to go. We looked at which movies were playing and of course had never heard of any of them. We were further dismayed that every one of them were rated R except for two (and those were PG-13). We're truly afraid to go to the movies. The last movie we went to was the "I am Legend" movie, which scared the pants off of us. (a friend had told us that it was "scary." It was demonic!) We both didn't sleep for a couple of nights. The last scary movie I watched before this was "Watcher in the Woods." That was scary. So what's going on? Not that pop-culture really matters to us, but sheesh. Maybe it's because we're not used to it, but even the titles to some of the movies were enough for us to back away. Now that's scary. Are there any films out there that are worthwhile?
Off the soap box, things are going well. The semester is in full swing and very busy. Job is VERY busy. Derek is doing a lot of research for the University along with school. Milo is busy learning new songs and what his body is made of. He teaches us everyday. Jonas is a ham and is very polite (sometimes). Maren is feeling well with child and is totally gorgeous and is a super mom.
As far as pictures go: we are to believe that Maren's camera was left at the camp in Bicknell. So, when we are up there next (?)....In the meantime, SOME pictures will really be posted soon. we just have to take some. Be patient.
much love!
1 comment:
Back to life, eh? I am sad if you left your camera at camp. Let us know because we will be down there conference weekend and I would be happy to get it for you. Let me know where to look. Oh, I meant to tell you that I heard that New Kids on the Block are back in town for a concert, I wanted to make sure that Maren knew, you know how she is about boy bands:)
Post a Comment